Oil leakage treatment of crushing hammer
When oil leakage is found, first check the sealing area for any abnormalities.
The first type of seal has no abnormalities;
1. When there is oil leakage at low pressure, there is no leakage at high pressure. The reason for this is poor surface roughness during assembly. Improve the surface roughness to reach 3.2-6.3umry and use sealing elements with lower hardness
2. The oil ring of the piston rod becomes larger, and a few drops of oil will drop at each stroke. The reason for this is that the lip of the dust ring scrapes off the oil film and replaces it with a new type of dust ring.
3. Oil leakage at low temperatures and no oil leakage at high temperatures can be caused by two reasons: one is excessive eccentricity, and the other is improper selection of sealing material. Choosing a cold resistant sealing component can solve the problem.
The second type of seal has abnormal conditions.
1. The surface of the main oil seal is hardened, and the sliding surface is cracked; Reason - Abnormal high-speed working pressure too high.
2. The surface of the main oil seal is hardened, and the entire sealed oil seal is cracked or broken; Reason - The hydraulic oil deteriorates and the oil temperature rises abnormally, resulting in ozone damage to the seals and oil leakage.
3. The wear on the surface of the main oil seal is as smooth as a mirror surface; Reason - During the micro movement era, the pressure is too high and the stroke is small.
4. The mirror wear on the surface of the main oil seal is uneven, and there is swelling phenomenon in the sealing element; Reason - Excessive lateral pressure and eccentricity, improper use of oil and cleaning fluid.
5. The sliding surface of the main oil seal is damaged and worn; Reason - Poor electroplating, rough mating surface with rust spots, improper material selection for piston rod, and impurities.
6. There are cracked scars and indentations on the top of the main oil seal lip; Reason - Improper assembly chamfering, improper installation and storage methods.
7. There are indentations on the sliding surface of the main oil seal; Reason - There are foreign debris hidden.
8. There are cracks and cracks on the lip of the main oil seal; Reason - Improper use of oil, high or low working temperature, high back pressure, high speed, and excessive frequency of pulse pressure.
9. The main oil seal has carbonization, burning, and deterioration; Reason - residual air generates adiabatic compression.
10. Cracks on the heel of the main oil seal due to extrusion; Reason - Excessive pressure, excessive extrusion clearance, improper use of support rings, and unreasonable design of installation grooves.